Magic Steps Nursery is constantly trying to improve our service and care for your children.
We operate an open door policy and parents/carers are invited to talk to staff, including nursery managers, at any time about issues or concerns you may have.
We also welcome ideas and suggestions through the following means:
- A comment/suggestion box at our nursery, which offers an ideal opportunity to provide feedback or suggest ideas about care .
- Daily report cards include a ‘comments’ section for any suggestions/feedback.
- A formal parental questionnaire which is sent out three times a year.
- Our nursery manager can be contacted via email, a valuable source of communication for busy families.
- Six-monthly parent evenings are an ideal opportunity to discuss your child’s development.
Magic Steps Nursery
Trout Road, West Drayton, Middlesex, UB7 7RN
Tel: 01895 435 844